Sunday 21 February 2010

Corned beef hash omlette

This dish was a pure accident, but A happy one.

I had some corned beef hash left over from last night (See previous recipe) which I was going to have for my dinner, but completely forgot and started making an omlette. When I went to get some cheese from the fridge I realised what I'd done and just chucked in the corned beef hash with the eggs which had just started to cook.

The result was fantastic.

This recipe couldn't be easier. All you need is 3 eggs and some left over corned beef hash. Don't have any corned beef hash? Then why not follow the great recipe in my previous post and have this dish tomorrow instead!

Whisk your eggs in a bowl, transfer to a frying pan with some melted butter. Allow to just start to cook (10 seconds or so depending on how hot your pan is) then throw in the left over corned beef hash. Mash together and warm through, making sure all the egg is cooked.

Serve with some Branny Pickle

A happy accident, and one ill deliberately make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment